Internal Weeping Tile Waterproofing System
Controls any water coming through a block wall or up from the floor.
- Drainage Board/Membrane
- Sump pit and pump
- New concrete floor
- Weeping tile
- Drain holes in block
Sump Pump and Pit Installation
- A hole roughly 3’x3’x3’ is dug in the floor
- The sump liner in placed in the hole and wrapped with filter cloth
- Clear gravel is used to fill the hole surrounding the liner
- A cast iron submersible sump pump sits on the bottom of the liner and is plumbed to discharge the water that collects in the pit automatically
- A lid is secured to the pit and the concrete floor is replaced.
Battery Back-Up Systems
Ensures that your sump pump will run in a power outage
- A secondary pump is installed above the primary pump
- A trickle charger is connected to a marine battery that powers the pump
- Uses the same discharge pipe as the primary pump
Stops water from entering through a block, poured or brick foundation with
- Earth is excavated along the wall down to the footing to expose the weeping tile
- Old weeping tile is removed and replaced with new filter wrapped perforated tile
- Foundation wall is cleaned and visible cracks filled
- Sealed with Bakor Foundation Sealer – or – Blue Skin Membrane
- Platon membrane is fastened to the wall and sealed along the top edge
- 6” of ¾” gravel is placed over the weeping tiles and the trench is backfilled
settling may occur
CRACKMASTERS services the entire Greater Toronto Area.
We Offer Basement Waterproofing Services in:
Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Etobicoke, Milton, Acton, Georgetown, Brampton, Toronto & surrounding cities.
We also offer:
Basement crack repair
in all of the above cities.